Today, I'm going to share a few Spring decorating ideas that are both affordable and easy to pull off. Some are free and won't cost you a thing.
5 Spring Decorating Tips
1. Rearrange your furniture. It's free although you may get sore from the heavy moving. Have a friend or older child help you out. You'd be surprised by how the look and feel of your home can change just by moving things around a bit.
2. Bring fresh flowers from your garden inside. Use vases or mason jars and spread them throughout your home. When Lilacs start to bloom, I, uh... borrow my neighbors Lilacs that grow off the alley. The entire house smells like a sunny spring day.
3. Purchase new throw pillows for your couch or bedroom or head to a fabric store and cut just enough to cover the pillows. No sewing machine? No problem. You can hand sew them. I even saw a way to tie the fabric on the pillow on Pinterest.
4. This is the perfect time to add a fresh coat of paint to your walls. Choose a new color that would compliment your current home decor.
5. My last and favorite tip is purchasing spring scented candles. Right now, I'm using a
Blood Orange candle that smells wonderful. It uplifts your mood no matter what the weather looks like outside!
How do you like to decorate your home for spring?