freebies for my birthday. You too may have already signed up for free Caribou coffee and such. But today, I want to show you how you can get those girly-girl treats.
1. Head to Sephora.com and sign up for their mailing list. Every year on your birthday, you'll receive a new gift. In the past, I have received Fresh Sugar Kisses mini lip duo and a Sephora brand lip balm set. Last year, it was Make Up For Ever lipstick and mascara. This year I got mini lipsticks from Nars!
2. Since you're already online, visit Victoria's Secret and sign up too. During my birthday month, I get a flyer that comes with a $10 gift card good toward anything in the store. Boom!
3. Your local Aveda store also has a nice deal for birthdays! You'll get a full size, high quality product and let me tell you, it'll last all year. Update! It now appears that you have to pay $10 to join their reard program and then you'll get the $20 free gift on your b-day.
4. Ulta will also hook you up with a birthday freebie. Last year, it was a CK Mascara. Can't wait to see what they do this year!
5. Lastly, use you CVS Extracare card for $3 Extracare bucks. You can use this along with coupons and store deals to score something free like nail polish or lipstick. Some brands are always priced under $3 as well.
*Follow me on Instagram to see what other goodies I score!
Now it's your turn. What's your favorite B-Day freebie?