Sometimes, I focus too much on negative thoughts. In effort to be more positive, I thought I would participate in the SITS Girls Blog Challenge for today, which is to list 10 things I'm grateful for.
1. For waking up this morning - someone didn't.
2. For a home of my home - some don't have a place to lay there head.
3. For transportation - some have to walk or ride bikes, not by choice.
4. For my children - some may never have their own.
5. For husband that works hard to provide for his family.
6. For my granddaughter - whos little, sweet, smile blesses my everyday.
7. For God opening a door for my daughter to get her own place. Somebody shout!!!
8. For our needs being met. We may not have the world's riches, but we have everything we need.
9. For the sky, the sun, the moon, stars. Lakes and beautiful breezes. Grass, trees, and birds signing.
10. For Jesus! Without him, none of this would be possible.
There's so many other things I can be thankful for like health and strength. What are you thankful for?