Happy first day of Spring! I'm so glad it is finally here! Today it will be 60, but this weekend the temps will dip back into the 30's .
In the mean time, I'm getting excited about sporting brighter, and more Spring like colors.
One color that is making a beautiful comeback is Lilac or Lavender. Whatever you call it, this purple hue is hot for Spring.
5 Ways To Update Your Spring Makeup with Lilac
Contains affiliate links
1. Purple eye shadow. Now this trend maybe too bold for some. But if you're daring enough, go for it.
Jane has a cute one to try.
2. Lilac Eye Liner eyeliner. This would be more suited for those who don't wear a lot of bright colors on their eyes. Top it with a purple mascara, or wear it alone.
3. Essie Flowerista $8.50 is a new purple-ish polish for Spring, but Revlon Amethyst is another color you can choose and at $3.79, the price is right.
4. Maybelline Lilac Flush is a pale lilac colored lipstick. Again, this may be too bright on some skin tones, but if you can pull it off, do so!
5. Purple/Lilac Lip Gloss is probably going to be easiest to achieve. Lip gloss is usually sheer so you don't have to worry about applying too much color.
Are you planing to wear lilac or purple this Spring?