Summer is here and you've got your Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and Sun tanning lotion, but what about your feet. Have you been neglecting them this season? Time to get it together girlfriend! Here are a few tips for Summer time foot care.
7 Ways to Get Your Feet Right for Summer
1. Pumice Stone. Every girl should have one. It sloughs away the dead skin and smooths cracked heels.
2. Sugar Scrub/ Salt Scrub. Exfoliating your feet is a must during the summer. Use a scrub at least once a week for smooth feet.
3. Coconut Oil. Did you know that Coconut Oil has anti fungal properties? Rub these on dry or itchy feet.
4. Cute summer polish. This is a must! You've got to show off those smooth feet by rocking a bright, bold color. If you're on a budget, pick one hot color and let that be your signature look for the entire season.
5. Wash those dirty feet! Yes girl. You've been wearing those flip flops all around town and if you don't wash your feet, it can be a dirty, stinky, mess. Use a delicious smelling body wash for a refreshing rinse up.
6. Follow up with a Peppermint Foot Lotion to rejuvenate tired, summer feet. Your pups will thank me later.
7. Lastly, Tea tree oil. Another great anti fungal fighter. Add a few drops to your lotion or Coconut Oil to keep your feet fresh and fungus free.
What tips do you have for keeping your feet nice during the Summer?