School is officially in session for some and starting very soon for others. Now it's time to tackle a few things that you've been putting off. I don't know about you, but my needs tend to take a back seat to the kids during the Summer. Here's a list of ideas to do for yourself.
10 Things to Do for Yourself When the Kids Go Back to School
1. Go somewhere and dance like no one is watching! You made it through the Summer.
2. Take a relaxing bath. I don't know about you but I rarely carve out time to take an actual bath since showering is quicker.
3. Go get your hair or nails done. A new hairstyle can do wonders!
4. Take a solo walk around a lake or along the beach.
5. Treat yourself to something new. Even if it costs a dollar.
6. Take a "me" day during school hours. Do what you love to do, just be back in time to get the kids.
7. Make a much-needed Doctor or Dentist appointment. Get that mammogram or shots you've been putting off.
8. Meet a friend for coffee or lunch.
9. Clean the house. I know what your're thinking. That's not for me! Oh, but it is girlfriend. A clean house helps you function better.
10. Do that very thing you have been putting off while the kids have been at home. Whatever it is, just do it.
What are you planning to do now that the kids are back to school?