contains affiliate links
8 Ways to Relax Without Spending a Dime!
1. Start your day by taking deep breaths. Continue this throughout the day.
2. Do stretching exercises or Yoga. Pop in a video or watch FREE videos on YouTube.
3. Sip a cup of soothing tea. Chamomile Tea is a great de-stresser.
Related content: 7 Ways to Chill Out This Summer
4. Schedule a relaxing bath or foot soak. Be sure to add your favorite bath salts and essential oils.
6. Unplug by taking a break from social media and turn off your phone. I know this is easier said than done, but you'll find yourself less stressed and more carefree if you do.
7. Listen to some jazz or soothing music. Nothing changes the atmosphere like inspirational or smooth, mellow music that soothes the soul.
8. Turn of the lights and light a candle. Teddy had the right idea here. It will help you stay relaxed.
Are you going to participate in National Relaxation Day? How do you like to unwind?