Ahhh, summer. That time when all is quite around the house. No rushing kids off to school. There's nothing like it. Until you see your kid on his mobile devices. Ughh, It's so annoying to see my kids on their phones all the time! Happen to you? Mmm hmm, I thought so.
If I could, I would end this cell phone madness by whisking my family away to a place that we've never been. Somewhere close so we can drive there and not have to spend all of our vacation money on gas.
How about St Louis? Yeah, St. Louis will do just fine!
7 Things to do in St. Louis That Will Make Your Kids Put Down Their Phones
1. First, I would first take my family to Six Flags St. Louis for loads of screams and thrills. No need for cell phones here.
2. Of course, no trip to St. Louis would be complete with out a trip to the The Arch. A must see!
3. Then there's the St. Louis Zoo one of the nation’s leading zoological parks. And it's free ya'll!
4. Next, off to the Butterfly House to see over 1,000, and see special exhibits.
5. Then it's off to the Moto Museum to race on the Pole position raceways. No texting and driving please!
6. Before we leave, we must visit the St. Louis City Museum is a place where kids can go to and be a kid with a fun-house, playground type of feel.
7. Not ready to leave yet? Good, because there's one more place to visit. St. Louis Science Center has 700 exhibits, an OMNI theater, and loads of family fun. And not once did my kids pick up their cell phones.
Hey, a mom can dream can't she?
Thinking of taking your family to St. Louis? Enter the Funnest Family contest for a chance to win a trip!
Have you ever been to St. Louis?