I scored not one but two Target Beauty boxes! I kept thinking to myself that this must have been some kind of weird glitch and I'd better hurry up and press check out before they were gone.
If you're into beauty, you know all about the Target Beauty boxes and how they go soo fast.
Target July Beauty Box - Simply Radiant
1. L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Dessange Paris Purifying Clay Balancing Shampoo
3. Wet n Wild Max Fanatic Mascara
4. Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift with Instalift and Advanced Peptides
5. Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel
6. Aquaphor Healing Ointment
I'm more impressed with this box because it has things I will actually use like the mascara. I'm interested in the cleansing gel and Derma E Eye Lift, but I think I may already have that one. The Aquaphor is perfect for my Gbaby that has eczema on her hands. I'll keep that around the house.
Target July Beauty Box - Fresh & Fabulous
1. Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste – Peppermint
2. Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Garnier Clearly Brighter SPF Moisturizer
4. SweetSpot On-the-Go Wipettes
5. Umberto Beverly Hills Lifting Powder
6. NYX Butter Lipstick
My favorite thing in this box hands down is the NYX Butter Lipstick. I can't wait to try this one one. Toothpaste is something I can always use and I've been wanting to try those Sweetspot wipes for a while now.
I'll pass on all of the hair care products in these Target Beauty boxes because they're really not geared toward my hair type.
All in all, I can see why these beauty boxes were still available. I paid $14 for both really ended up with a bunch of samples, which is the same thing that happened when I purchased the Target L'oreal Beauty Box last year. I think next time, I'll be more careful about reviewing the contents and how much the value of the items are before I rush to check out.
Have you tried the Target Beauty boxes yet? What do you think of them?