Contains affiliate links that support this blog. Thanks!
The colder outdoor temperature not only dry out our skin, but they can also ruin our precious locks.
Below, I'll share a few winter hair care tips to get our hair back on track.
5 Easy Ways to Protect Your Hair from Old Man Winter
1. Protective styles are hairstyles that protect the ends of relaxed or natural hair. Winter scarves and hats can wreak havoc on our winter hair so it needs to be tucked away.
2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I don't know about you but my hair has been dry lately! You want a hair moisturizer cream that is rich in natural hair oils like Shea butter and jojoba oils.
3. Deep conditioner - Heat styling and dry air, can do a number on our textured hair. The use of a good deep conditioner will help restore your hair back to health and replenish lost moisture.
4. Silk pillow cases will keep you from breakage throughout the night, no matter how wild you sleep. And if you're like me, that's pretty wild.
5. Satin lined hats - Winter fabrics like wool can literally break your hair right off. Choose winter hats with satin lining instead. It will keep your hair protected while you stay warm and stylish.
What tips do you have for taking care of your winter hair?