Here are a few tips to care for your summer hair.
How to Protect Your Hair this Summer
1. First things first, be sure to wear a summer hat.
2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Just like you would moisturize your skin, do the same for your hair.
3. Use less heat. I've been opting to let my hair air dry when possible. I notice that my hair much softer and doesn't feel as dry.
4. If swimming, make sure to wear a swim cap. It will keep your lovely locks from being dried out by the chlorine.
5. Wear protective styles like braids or cornrows. Braids keep you head cool as well. Just make sure they're not too tight.
6. Use sulfate free shampoos. They're more gentle on your hair.
7. When possible, go natural. Natural and organic products are just going to be better for your hair all around.
What tips do you have for caring for your hair during the warm weather?