This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Thank God for dishwashers! Not the ones that your parents said they owned, which was technically you and your siblings. No, the real ones. They are huge time savers...well, when your dishes actually come out clean, that is.
|Photo-bombed by my gbaby!|
|Looks good, doesn't it!|
5 Top Dishwasher Tips
1. Stack them high or low, but don't block the sprayers.
2. Place tall dishes and pans in the back so the don't block the detergent chamber.
3. Place fragile items in the top rack. This keeps the away from the powerful sprayer under the bottom rack.
4. Place your glasses between the ties, not over them to prevent water spots.
5. Thread longer utensils through coffee mug handles to keep them secure in the wash.
I had been buying a discount brand of detergent that I thought was decent, but I did notice that my dishes just weren't coming out clean. We ended up forgoing the dishwasher and opted to do them by hand. But, when I used the Cascade Platinum pacs and Cascade Platinum Rinse, I noticed a huge difference. First thing was the fresh whiff I got when I opened the dishwasher. And boy, did those babies shine. No starchy residue whatsoever. Okay I'm sold!
Since I couldn't invite you over, I'd still like to offer you a party gift. One reader will win this prize pack below!
All you have to do is leave comment. For extra entries, use Rafflecopter. Giveaway ends 9/10/14 at 11:59pm. Hope you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Have an opinion to share? Head to the Cascade website to leave a short review of Cascade Platinum (http://www.cascadeclean.com/us/cascade/review) including #CascadeShiningReviews. One reviewer will win a Kitchen Aid Dishwasher! Also, follow Cascade on Facebook and Twitter.