contains affiliate links
You may be thinking, how in the world do you only spend ten to twenty bucks a month? Girlfriend, it's easier than you think. Below, I'll show you a few of my tips that I've been using for years now.
How to Stay on a $20 Monthly Beauty Budget
1. Don't forget your coupons sister-girl. Go online first a see if you can score beauty coupons. Also, don't forget your newspaper still offers coupons on Sundays.
2. Shop beauty sales like Target's beauty sale that gives you $5 off of a $20 purchase. You can use your coupons with the sale too to save even more cash!
3. Shop at ULTA. They always have a $3.50 off of a $10 purchase or 20% off coupon.
4. Comparison shop by checking sales ads. See if what you're looking for is on sale or cheaper at a different store. For example, Shea Moisture has awesome BOGO deals from time to time at Walgreens and CVS.
5. Be sure to sign up for your favorite beauty brand email list and also snail mail. Many times, brands will send exclusive coupons to their email list customers. I'm always getting coupons for free
Bath & Body Works products.
6. Buy samples. Does the latest product you want offer a smaller size or sample? Buy it first. If you end up hating it, you won't be out of much money.
7. Speaking of samples, subscribe to a beauty subscription box like Ipsy or Essence. Ipsy is just $10 so you really can't beat that deal. Target and Walmart even offer them. Here are my thoughts on a Target box I purchased.
Decide that you aren't going to go over $20 no matter what. Okay easy enough. But what happens if want to try something over $20? Well, you can always skip that month and roll it over to the next.
So what do you think? Can you stay on a $20 monthly beauty budget?